By Jef Goodger, About.com Guide
Learn all about bowling equipment - why some bowling balls work better in certain situations than others, why some bowlers use gloves and some use tape and some use neither, and the pros and cons of all bowling equipment - through informative articles and first-hand reviews.
Everything you need to know about bowling balls. The history, their differences and how to find the best ball for your individual bowling style.
- Choosing the Right Bowling Ball
- Plastic (Polyester) Cover Stocks
- Urethane Cover Stocks
- Reactive Resin Cover Stocks
- Cleaning Your Ball - Immersion Method
- How Often Should I Clean My Bowling Ball?
- How Much Should Your Bowling Ball Weigh?
Why do bowling alleys require all participants to wear bowling shoes? They're not just a fashion statement - they're integral to maintaining the condition of the bowling alley.
- Why You Should Not Take Wet Shoes Into a Bowling Alley
- Bowling Shoe Size Conversion Chart - Women
- Bowling Shoe Size Conversion Chart - Men
Bowling Equipment Reviews
First-hand reviews of various bowling equipment to help you make wise purchasing decisions.
- Review - Raw Hammer Acid Bowling Ball
- Review - Brunswick Siege Bowling Ball
- Review - Raw Hammer Anger Bowling Ball
- Review - Ebonite Maxim Bowling Ball
- Review - Brunswick Radical Inferno Bowling Ball
Bowling Alley Equipment
Information on what equipment it takes to run a bowling alley, including scoring systems, pinsetters, lanes and more.